June Bride

June Bride

Sunday, August 31, 2014

After The Rain ...

Hey there...
Here it is the last day of August! How can that possibly be? I love the feel of Fall in the air - but I don't like to think of what comes after. By that I mean snow, and cold, and winter. BUT - I do love Christmas! So I guess I better get a grip, aye?

Here is my card for today. This stamp is one I have had for years; probably since I first started stamping! She is just adorable and such fun to color. AND it is so true ... it will not rain forever - the sun does have to come out eventually. This also applies to our circumstances - they may seem rough, but we will get through them and things will get better; maybe never the same, but better. I hope you believe this!


I colored this with the Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! The main card base is the new Blackberry Bliss... also from S. Up! We are having siding put on our 180 year old farm house - once they are finished and the new back door is hung I am going to paint both doors this color! YEA! So I hope it stays sunny a week or so from now!

Enjoy this last day of the month - this Sunday - Day of Rest!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: