June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Peaceful Petals Masked and Colored

Hi everyone!
Isn't this a gorgeous day? LOOVVEE the sunshine! I went to the beach yesterday with some girlfriends, took lots of pics as always - not really knowing what I was going to get in the end because I find it difficult to see the digital image when the sun is bright. Anyone else have that problem? Is there a way to fix it? If so, let me know, would yah! Thanks...
Anyway - here is a shot I took of the sky because there were a bunch of seagulls flying by - (sounds like the first line of a poem, aye?) - I didn't get the gulls, but I got my own BOKEH shot! I am loving it!

 Enough already! Here is my card for today - a flower image from the Peaceful Petals set - Masked to appear as if the flowers are behind each other - then colored with my Blendabilities. I placed the sentiment sideways ... I like to do that at times. Simple but pretty! Did I tell you yet that I love my Blendabilities? :0


Enjoy this wonderful day that has been given to us!
HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: