June Bride

June Bride

Monday, August 25, 2014

August Kreations Klub

Hi everyone ...
Sorry I am late posting this - I just got my internet back!
This will be a quick post - just to show you the cards we made at Klub on Saturday! Oh my, we had lots of fun, and laughter! A good time was had by all!

#1 - A Christmas Card using a new set from the Holiday catalogue...We embossed the cardinal and sentiment in gold; used a strip of DSP and Mossy Meadow Ribbon.  I think I see more of these in my future.

#2 - Fun Fold card with focal image done in "Pointillism" - a painting technique done by using the pointed end of a marker or Blendabilities ... this is a close up - it is a fun technique!


Here is the card with the flower and a fun fold and Typeset DSP...

#3 Bokeh ...which I showed everyone the other day!
Usually we do 4 projects but for some reason these 3 took us all afternoon.

Stay tuned for more goodies!
Hope today was awesome!
Blessings and Hugs,
Ruthie

No comments: