June Bride

June Bride

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Just For You


Hi Stampers!
I hope your weekend has started off in a positive manner. Tomorrow we will travel to pick up our granddaughter - she always comes to stay for a week before school starts up again. I can't believe she is almost 12 and going into grade 7! Where have the years gone?
Sometimes she likes to get in the Kraft room and sometimes she likes to be on the farm with Grampie. BUT I am hoping for some nice weather so we can do a couple of beach days!

Here is my card for this Saturday ... and it is "Just For You"! (from Work of Art). See the yellow flower? Well, it was sitting on my desk all ready to be used - initially I had stamped it and I think I rocked it so I stamped again and again ... kinda like it! All flowers are colored with Blendabilities; the leaves and "line design" are from Summer Silhouettes. I love putting many colors together - reminds me of a field of wild flowers that our Creator put together! :)


The other day I stamped off a bunch of images and am doing some coloring in the evening while hubby and I sit in front of the TV.... maybe I should say while he naps and I sit. So - be on the lookout!

Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: