June Bride

June Bride

Thursday, July 17, 2014

TYPESET SPECIALTY DSP

Hi Peeps!

I purchased this DSP and then when I got it I wondered why. Have you ever done that? I seemed to have a block as to how to use it... but yesterday I sat down and let the creative juices flow! This DSP is thinner than what we are used to (like a page in a book); and it is vanilla and black. So I thought I would add some color to it (anyone who knows me knows how I love color) - sponged on the map piece and used Blendabilities on the other two pieces (next time I'll use the markers) - I wanted to be able to show what you can do with this if you decide not to use it in its natural state.


I made this card using exclusively Vanilla and Black as my colors... Love it!

And then I decided to step it up ... took the same DSP and colored the flowers, matted it and added to a piece of CS - and voila!

I have another design running around in my head ... may not get to it till tomorrow. See you then!
Thanks for visiting!

HUGS - Ruthie

No comments: