June Bride

June Bride

Monday, July 21, 2014

Another Watercolor Emboss

Good morning folks!
I trust everyone had a wonderful weekend - the weather sure was amazing, wasn't it?
A few days ago I showed you some samples of the Water Color Emboss technique ... here is the final card I made with those samples.

This is the sample - note the mossy meadow, hello honey and blackberry bliss.

When I went into my krafting korner the next morning this is what I found ... well, not the card itself - but the colors. It appears that the honey (yellow) faded right out. I am not sure why. But -I decided to use it anyway. So I matted it with Blackberry Bliss and mounted that on a piece of Mossy Meadow. The ribbon is Hello Honey. And of course, some bling - rhinestones. What do you think?


Have a great day today! Bring some laughter into someones life! and be crafty!

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: