June Bride

June Bride

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Typeset Bloom Note Card

Hey there, peeps.
I have done a mish-mash of things today ... in the midst of being back and forth to the Krafting Korner as I prepare for Klub on Saturday. Usually by Thursday I can sit back and relax but not this week. Ummmm wonder why?

However, I do have a card to share - one I made a few days ago. I used a Stampin' Up! Note Card - the cards and envelopes are found in the Annual Catty. Used a simple piece of Typeset DSP on which I stamped an image from Bordering Blooms (These seem to be getting onto most everything I do lately ...ummmm) I added the big Bloom from Blooming With Hope that I had colored with Blendabilities.
As you can see I also stamped on the envelope.


I trust this day has been good to you -
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: