June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Kard Klub" Projects

Hi everyone
- this post will be a bit longer than usual as I am showing you the cards we made this past Saturday at our Klub get-together. I have not been in my craft room since then b/c some of our family arrived and they just left this morning. No time for crafting when our granddaughter is around.

Here is a "Screen card" - or "Room Divider" card ...

 We made this next card using the "smack down " technique and Gorgeous Grunge

This card has a fun closure on it  ... the brad holds the card closed -

Here is a view of it open ...

We made this card with the water color emboss technique - such fun to do but I think my spritzer left the embossing folder too wet - I have a spritzer from Stampin' Up! on order and as soon I receive it I will try this technique again.

We did this technique first because there is a drying time before one can put the card together ... here are the girls' samples! Love how everyone did their ink application a little differently - and one gal actually used a different folder from the rest of us.

Between Saturday and Monday hubby had a bunch of baby pigs born - here is "the girl" with one of them!

I am expecting an order sometime this afternoon ... maybe there will be something to show you in the next few days. See you soon. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have been blessed.

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: