June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Moon Lake Sneak Peek

Hi there stampin' friends!

Are you ready for the big day? I am heading to town to do a couple things for hubby that he hasn't had time to do! I'll be glad when that's over.

On to some Sneak Peeks for you! The set I used here will be available in the Occasions Natalogue that goes live on January 5, 2015. WOW! can you believe it? 2015! It is called Moon Lake and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine. As you know, I love to color and these are such simple images to color. Yesterday I made a set of 3 cards to give to a Hostess friend - we will be having Christmas dinner with a bunch of friends and I wanted something to give to the hostess.

So without further ado - here they are:




I can see using these images for Birthdays, Thank Yous, Just Because, Sympathy....and so on. There are also a couple of sentiments in the set which you will see at some point.

Between now and the New Year I will have a few more sneak peeks for you so you will have to just be faithful in checking back here occasionally.
May you all have a wonderful Christmas time; may His Joy and Peace fill your hearts and homes!

Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: