June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Final Christmas Cards for 2014

Well, Folks.
As the title states - here are my final cards for 2014. I didn't get as many made as I have other years, but you know what? That is OK. My life has been filled with family and friends ... and food ... and laughter! We have had a wonderful December thus far - actually, it all started the last week of November and there is no end in sight as of yet. Had family visiting this past weekend - what a blessed time; and more fam this weekend! YEA! Gotta love all that! Christmas next week and then we head for the city for a few days! Keep praying for this awesome weather to hold til January!

Well - on with it I say!
Here is the little Shepherd boy - isn't he the cutest?


We made this at our November Klub - Cindy brought this one for us to make ! it's a beauty!

Just a simple JOY!

A pretty wreath hangin' in the window!

Last but not least ... this little girl is on the card I have made for Madison this year! I love to color so this was fun to do!
-

Now I am off to clean up the Kraft Korner - put the Christmas stuff away. I have a parcel from Stampin' Up! arriving tomorrow with some new product from the Spring Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues... stay tuned - I may give you a couple peeks at some of it before the New Year rolls around.

May you all have a blessed Christmas! May there be peace and joy in your hearts!
Blessings and Hugs,
Ruthie

Luke 2:1-20

No comments: