June Bride

June Bride

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

- For Framing!

Hey there Peeps!
Well! Here it is December! Are you ready for the big day! I think this is the first year that my tree HASN'T been decorated by the 25 of November... I do have a few decorations up ... and the tree has been sitting in the living room - I turn the lights on and quite like it like that. Ummmmmm ....

Been busy in the Kraft Korner - although you wouldn't know it by the blog would you?

Here are some 'card fronts' I have made for framing ---
Well! Having said that, this may take a while as blogger is very slow in responding if it responds at all!





They are so much prettier "in real life"!

Such fun to do  - but not fun getting them here for you to see! Wow! That was a test in patience! :0

I trust you have enjoyed your peek here today... Thanks for visiting with me!
I will return by the end of the week with more cards... almost done my Christmas cards and have a couple birthday cards to make as well as "all occasion" ....

See you later - have a great week!
HUGS - Ruthie

No comments: