June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Set of Note Cards

Good Morning...
I didn't expect to be back here so soon! :0
Yesterday I had my final pedicure for 2014; I cleaned up the Kraft Korner and put all my Christmas stamps away; organized all the new and old 12 x 12 DSP I have by filing it in the file cabinet and freeing up some space ... and then felt inspired to use this stamp set. This set had not seen ink yet! I have had it for probably a couple months but had not used it b/c I was making Christmas cards!

Here is a set of blank note cards I made for a friend - and as I'm writing this I am thinking of others I might give such a set to!





As I worked with this set I was so reminded of God's plan for me - for us.... to show love to the world, to be His light, to be thankful and joyful in all things because of His presence! YEA!

Have a blessed day! I am off to town to finish up odds and ends of stuff! I hope its not too crazy out there - if it is I will return home real quick!

HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: