June Bride

June Bride

Saturday, November 1, 2014

An Eclectic Bunch...

Hey Stampers!
I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted here. It has been a busy 2 weeks, I guess. Yesterday was the first absolutely FREE day I have had in a while ... but it has all been good!

This past Monday I had a Stampin' Up! Workshop with some gals who love to make cards and have been at it for a while. So, I spoiled them and we had 2 "make and takes"; one of which I will show you today!

Here is the card the gals made that evening... using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and the Typeset DSP.


I had prepared for 12 attendees and only 8 were there... so I came home with some packets of card supplies.The next day I decided to get these off my desk - not by putting them in a box to use later (sometimes later never comes, it seems) - but by making some cards with the supplies.

Here are the cards I made that afternoon. The first 2 have no sentiment on them yet....



The next 2 are Christmas cards - I had these 2 houses sitting with some "stuff" on my desk ... so I made a "from our house to yours" card! I used the Holiday Home stamp set for this one.


For this card I used a couple of deer that a friend had die cut for me ... The silver glitter pieces were left over from the second "M & T" - which I will show you next week.

I have not been back in my Kraft Korner since Tuesday - hopefully today will see me there for a bit!

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to put your clocks BACK tonight!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

No comments: