June Bride

June Bride

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Let It Snow - NOT!

Hi Stampers!

I love the sight of new fallen snow! It is so fresh and clean and white! I especially like to see it untouched by footprints. However, I don't like the cold; I don't like driving in the stuff; I don't like sliding around in it! I could easily join the bears and hibernate for the winter!  :0  
But then I would miss Christmas - one of my favorite times of year!

I made a couple cards with some house die cuts (non Stampin' Up!) ... these are WINTER cards. I did not put any sentiment on either one because I may use them as birthday or thank you or just a January thinking of you!

I don't think the photos do them justice. They were a little tiddly for me but I had fun and had glitter everywhere by the time I was done.



I colored in the trees and the roof lines to coordinate with the DSP used. Then added glitter everywhere!
I hope you enjoyed your peek here today!

Hugs...
Ruthie

No comments: