June Bride

June Bride

Monday, October 20, 2014

No Stamping ...

Hi peeps....
It's a windy one today! We sure have been spoiled by the nice warm weather we have had. We need to face it - winter is just around the corner! And with that comes snow and Christmas! I say, "no" to snow; "yea" to Christmas!

So - along that line I made two cards today ... a Winter Hello and a Christmas card!
Some of my friends have picked up some new dies from various vendors and they have given me lots of "card candy" to play with! Thanks, friends! :0

This first card is a Winter Hello using Stampin' Up! CS and DSP ... so simple.

I decided to put some of the DSP inside with a corner piece ... maybe I will stamp on it - and maybe I won't...

Here is the Christmas card - again I used S. Up! CS and DSP (Cherry Cobbler and White) ... this one is blank inside as well, for  now.

Well, I hope you enjoyed your peek here today. Stay warm.
HUGS
Ruthie

No comments: