June Bride

June Bride

Friday, September 5, 2014

Relaxation and Rest

Hi everyone!
The weekend will soon be upon us and all the kids and teachers will hopefully get some relaxation and rest before they start another full week!
Here are the last 2 cards I made with the scraps on my craft table...
Doesn't this little guy look like he is pretty relaxed? I love these Mouse stamps ... so much fun to color. I used a combination of Blendabilities and Copics on this guy!


Here is the last one ...
The yellow piece was a piece that was considered a GOOF during our Kraft Klub time - but I kept it because I knew I would get to use it at some point. YEA! Again, this is just a simple card that can be used for any occasion. You have to look closely to see that I did some Paper Piercing on this one - as well as a "pointillism" shading around the flowers!

Its a beautiful day today! ENJOY!

HUGS -
Ruthie

No comments: