June Bride

June Bride

Monday, September 22, 2014

Holiday Home

Hi everyone!
I am having a quiet day today after a rather exhausting 3 days! But they were 3 days I wouldn't have missed for the world! God is alive, and very real to me and all the ladies at the SPA Retreat! YEA!

Here is a card I made to take with me to give to a friend who has just moved into a little place of her own -
This set is called Holiday Home and is found in the Holiday Catty Stampin' Up! It is a photopolymer set and has sentiments for all occasions. There are 3 houses; a street lamp; a tree; Santa and his reindeer; pumpkin; leaves.... and much more. I know this set will get lots of use around here! :)

I colored the house with the Blendabilities & used markers on the leaves and pumpkins.

I have been in my Kraft Korner this morning as I have our Klub meeting here this Saturday... so I must get ready for that!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Ruthie

No comments: