June Bride

June Bride

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Irresistibly From the Herd

Hey!
It's still snowing!!!!!

What do you think of this title? Does it spark some curiosity? I hope so! This what I have been doing - as well as getting ready for a Workshop for Monday night..... ummmm - wonder if the weather will make it possible for that to happen?

Here are two cards I made with the Irresistibly Yours DSP from SAB - it is so fun to color and adapt to whatever I want. The first card has been done in shades of purples.... Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant ... The "thank" die actually says "thanks" but I cut off the 's' so I could pair it with "you" for "thank you"! [much prettier IRL - in real life]


This next one is in shades of blue ... Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Soft Sky and the butterfly is inked in Island Indigo.


Wouldn't Yellows or Pinks be pretty? Even Greens? Maybe I will have to make someone a gift set.
Better yet -  How about a  GIVEAWAY!  YES!
Leave me a comment and I will put your names in a hat and will do a draw for a set of 4 cards - on Friday the 13th of February! :0

One last card to show you ... this one is a secret until the 14th ... hubby never looks at my blog - he doesn't need to cuz I pretty much show him all the cards I make. This one is for him - using the "From the Herd" stamp set..... totally cased from Pinterest with my own spin on it! Don't you love Pinterest?


Don't forget - leave me a comment to enable yourself to participate in the draw on the 13th!

Have a great weekend ...
Hugs
Ruthie

3 comments:

busybee58 said...

Cute card for Kevin!! :)

Deb

pizzlewigg said...

Beautiful cards Ruthie! The blue toned one has me dreaming if spring. I love the cute critter one too!

Bernice pitman said...

love the work you do ! So refreshing to see all the creativity God has
gifted you with