June Bride

June Bride

Friday, January 30, 2015

HAPPY DAY!

I have made a card using A Happy Thing sale-a-bration stamp set ... love this little bird. I have discovered he is an Australian Bee Catcher Bird and he comes in the most beautiful colors.... many different combos! For this card I have chosen just one combo but will do some of the others over the next few days.

I "goggled" this little fellow .... found some incredible pics - here are 2 .... I based my card on the first pic.


Here is one with a bee -

Now for my card!
Here he is in Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral ... two of my fave colors together.

Inside of the card ............pretty simple with lots of room to write a note -

The card - with sentiment from this set and sequins and pearls and twine. Actually this picture does not do these colors justice!

Thanks for peeking in today!
Have a great weekend!
Ruthie

No comments: